Tournament Chess Sets are a staple for clubs, schools, and professional and casual players alike. The chess carry bags pictured are available as extras (see below). Tournament sets are a cost effective way to have a large, durable chess set.
Extra Queens are
optional for this set.
The Silicone roll-up chess board
comes with this set of chess pieces. It is designed to make transport for a larger chess set much easier than a flat or folding board, and is the newest technology for wrinkle-free chess boards. Because silicone is baked, once it is set it can never lose its shape, so you will never have to worry about the board curling. It is also thinner, making it easier to put in a larger variety of chess storage bags. This board is machine washable. Chess bags are available can that further protect and store your chess board.
There are several extras available at an additional discount when purchased with a set:
Chess bags are not necessary, but can be helpful for transport.
- A "Loop" bag is a small, zippered nylon pouch for the pieces, with a nylon loop on the bottom that you can slide a roll-up chess board through.
- A "Long" bag includes several extras - individual pouches hold the pieces, and there is a place to put a chess clock. The board is also secured within.
- We also have a variety of both digital and analog chess clocks available.
- Analog chess clocks that you wind up to set the time.
- Digital chess clocks with LED/LCD displays.
- Two bags are available: Deluxe or Loop
- The Deluxe Padded Long Bag offers compartments for both sets of peices, a clock and a scorebook.
- The Loop Bag has a zipper along the top and a loop that hangs below for the silicone board.
With this option you are free to custom build
your own travel tournament chess set.