Red Dragon Inn 4
In The Red Dragon Inn 4, you and your friends are a party of heroic, fantasy adventurers. You've raided the dungeon, killed the monsters, and taken their treasure. Now you're back in our homeland, and what better way to celebrate your most recent victory than to spend an evening at the Red Dragon Inn. You and your adventuring companions will spend the night drinking, gambling, and roughhousing. The last person who is both sober enough to remain conscious and shrewd enough to hold onto his Gold Coins wins the game.
Now you've taken to the high seas aboard The Crimson Drake, a sturdy sailing vessel that the heroes you know and love use when their adventures take them to sea. Join the crew in the Captain Whitehawk's cabin for a pint and try to keep your sea legs!
- Captain Whitehawk: Captain Whitehawk is the stalwart master of the Crimson Drake. She's a natural leader with years of experience and a wit as sharp as her saber. Shell take the crew to hell and back for adventure and loot, and make damn sure they have a roaring good time while they're at it.
- First Mate Remy: An elf from faraway lands, Remy is an honor-bound swashbuckler who keeps the crew in line; hell be the first to step in and break up a fight. The seasoned sailors know to back down before they get on his bad side.
- Bryn the Boatswain: Bryn is tough as nails and knows how to keep a ship afloat. When she's not making repairs or loading provisions, she enjoys sparring with the crew
all of them
at the same time...
- Tara the Navigator: Tara was born blind, but with the gift of second sight. With her knack for seeing the future, she is an invaluable, if unlikely, navigator for the Crimson Drake. After predicting countless storms and monster attacks she has earned the trust of Captain Whitehawk and her crew.
The Red Dragon Inn 4 includes a Sea Event Deck that provides a new way to play RDI. Instead of the relative safety of the inn, players are now partying in the Captain's cabin aboard the Crimson Drake and because you're out on an adventure, the party runs the risk of being interrupted by random encounters. In game terms, at the start of the game you shuffle the Sea Event Deck and place it in the middle of the table with two Progress Counters on it. You then play RDI like normal, but at the end of each player's turn, that player removes a Progress Counter from the Sea Event Deck. When you remove the last Progress Counter, reveal the top card and an Event takes place. The Sea Event Deck adds a new level of complexity to the base game. Not only will you need to protect yourself from the other players, as well as the Drink Deck, but you may find yourself forced to defend against a Sea Event. You could even end up working alongside other players to get a bonus from the various Events you'll see throughout a game.
Integrates with:*All Information Taken From BoardGameGeek*
- The Red Dragon Inn
- The Red Dragon Inn 2
- The Red Dragon Inn 3
- The Red Dragon Inn: Gambling? I'm In!