DGT Bluetooth Rosewood e-Board
The DGT Electronic Chessboard - Accurate and fast chess move input device for your computer.
Play with genuine wood against your favorite chess program or an internet opponent
Broadcast chess games over the Internet. Ideal for tournament presentation
Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent
Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later
Beautifully-inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm, 2�" x 2�")
Board only 1.8 cm thick. The same as a normal chessboard; Five different designs Staunton Wooden Chess Pieces are available, each with a king height of 95mm (3�")
Possibility to connect a DGT Clock; Modern, reliable, sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast
Each piece is identified by color and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions very easy
Internal memory (for 500 moves)
Simply connects to USB or serial port of your PC
Driver CD included for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
The DGT Electronic Board is supported by many programs, and new programs are added to this list frequently.
The current list of supported programs includes:
- TOMA: DGT Projects' professional chess tournament broadcasting software. Great for live tournament broadcasting, but also for publishing existing games.
- World Chess Network: Play against internet opponents with the electronic board!
- ChessBase Products: Fritz 8, Fritz 7, Fritz 6, Fritz 5.32, Fritz 5, Hiarcs 7.32, Junior 5, Nimzo 99. Direct board support by use of DGT Projects' board driver DLL.
- Pocakt Grandmaster 2.0: A fully featured and extremely strong award winning chess playing program for Pocket PCs running Pocket PC 2002 or Windows CE 3.0. This new version also supports the DGT Electronic Chess Board.
- Arena (All versions) A graphical user interface to play with many chess engines like Crafty, GNUChess, LambChop and many, many more!
- Internet Chess Club: Play live online chess with BlitzIn + the WoodIn plugin.
- US Chess Live: Use US Chess Live Windows Version 4.0 to play on the game site, using the DGT Electronic Chess Board.
- World Chess21 Network: Online chessclub. Play online for free. Sherlock 21(analyzing and playing with Crafty) supports input from the DGT board.
- Chess Assistant: Also with Internet Chess Club support.
- ChessPad: For Palm handheld: ChessPad 3.03 Beta.