Wengue DGT e-BoardProduct Code: 83-D02
Wengue DGT e-Board
Product Code: 83-D02
Chess Board Details
DGT e-Board Chess Computer in WengueDGT electronic chess boards are accurate and fast chess move input devices for your computer. For official tournament use, club use or home use, DGT offers the perfect e-Boards.
USB e-Boards are for individual use at home, club or school. Connect a single board to the PC with USB cable. The boards are supplied with all accessories in a nice gift box.
- Play with genuine wood against your favourite chess program or internet opponent.
- Broadcast chess games live over the internet. Ideal for tournament presentation.
- Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
- Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later.
- Beautifully inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm).
- Boards are only 1.8 cm thick, same as a normal chessboard.
- Classic Staunton wooden chess pieces with a king height of 95mm (3.75").
- Possibility to connect a DGT XL Clock (opponent’s moves are shown on the clock's display).
- Modern and reliable sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast.
- Each individual piece is identified by colour and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions very easy.
- Internal memory (for 500 moves).
- Simply connects to the USB port of your PC.
- Driver CD included for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit).
- Supported by many existing chess programs. Click here to see a list of these programs.
- Drivers and other board software can be found on our DGT Software webpage.
- King Height: 3 3/4"
- King Weight: 1.3 oz
- King Base: 1 3/8"
- Overall Board Dimensions: 21 1/4" x 21 1/4"
- Square Size: 2 1/8"
- Board Thickness: 3/4"
Be the first to rate this item!