ZMart ZMF-II Chess Timer with Clear Case & Red LED
These are the coolest chess clocks in the market. They are very easy to program and easy to use. Our clocks use modern LED technology with eye-catching colors. These clocks were designed and engineered by avid chess players, but the clocks can be used for nearly every competitive two-player board game. Some of the main features of these clocks are:
- Designed and Assembled in the USA!
- Stainless steel touch sensing buttons.
- Very easy to program menu.
- Delay, Increment, Hour-glass, and Byo-yomi timing modes.
- Programmable tournament modes with moves counter.
- Three time controls available.
- Dual timer mode (both timers can go up or down simultaneously or one at a time).
- Score keeper mode (clock can be used to keep the score in a match.
- Three different preset settings/modes can be kept in memory at all times.
- Highly accurate clock.
- Sound and LED indicators can be turned off.
- Clock can be used for nearly every competitive two-player board game like Scrabble, Shogi, and Go.
- Low power consumption.
- Batteries should provide power for more than 1600 hours of use under normal conditions (compare to 600 hours of use that other clocks offer).
- Very strong plastic enclosure to protect your clock.
- Transparent windows for the displays are made of high impact-resistance polycarbonate (this is the same material used in the thick barriers of transparent plastic used in teller's windows in banks).
- Affordable price.
- 4 C batteries not included.
- Patent pending.
*All Information Taken From ZMartFun Website*