Novag Star Opal
The estimated rating for our chess computers is at tournament time (40 moves in 2 hours, average 3 minutes per move). All chess computers have a large number of levels and can play stronger or weaker than this rating.
• Now 128 redesigned playing levels offer strength and versatility
• Including opening book with more than 8500 halfmoves
• 4" x 4" fully sensory chessboard with unique move indicator system
• Piece storage and miniature Staunton Pattern Chessmen for maximum ease of use
• HINT, TRAINING and REFEREE function if you need advice
• Moves can be taken back (25 halfmoves)
• Random generator
• Solves most mates in 6 moves
• Runs on 4 x AAA batteries or an optional 9V NOVAG adaptor (not included).