Your quest for the perfect dungeon is over! (or at least we're giving you one heck of a try at it!). Say goodbye to crudely drawn maps (not that we have anything against crudely drawn maps!), goodbye to expensive plaster, goodbye to time consuming hobby terrain, goodbye to wrinkled posters and one dimensional tiles!
Ancient vaults, deep, dark, cold! What horrors await your players? DungeonRise: Vaults of Ruin takes you deep into the heart of a ruined, ancient keep full of dark secrets. This setting is all about creating a dramatic and engaging tabletop showpiece guaranteed to inspire exploration and awe! DungeonRise: Vaults of Ruin features destroyed walls in single and double-height flavors, normal and broken floors, freefloating rubble piles, bridges, spiral staircases, crumbling stair walls, arch walls, double-height support columns and open-able sarcophagus!DungeonRise: Vaults of Ruin
includes all of the following:
- All Flooring Double-Sided With Unique Artwork!
- 5 Standard Floor Sections (6X6)
- 3 Large Broken Floor Sections
- 6 Small Broken Floor Sections
- 4 Corridor Floor Sections (3X6)
- 4 Small Floor Sections (3X3)
- 12 Broken Standard Walls (2X6 - With & Without Doors)
- 12 Broken Standard Narrow Walls (2X3 - With & Without Doors)
- 12 Freestanding Rubble Piles
- 8 Tall Walls (4X6)
- 4 Broken Tall Walls (4X6)
- 8 Tall/Narrow Walls (4X3)
- 4 Broken Tall/Narrow Walls (4X3)
- 4 Tall Double Arch Walls (4X6)
- 3 Tall Single Arch Walls (4X3)
Props & Extras
- 4 Bridge Supports With Railings
- 4 Tall Support Columns (4 Tall)
- 6 Short Support Columns (2 Tall)
- Tall Spiral Staircase With Open Pit Tile
- 2 Double-Sided Stairwalls
- 5 Sarcophagus With Lids & Inserts
- 36 Double-Sided FX Tokens!
TerraClips is suitable for 25mm to 32mm miniatures, tabletop gaming and role playing systems and comes with a natural (hidden) 1" grid.Any miniatures shown are not included.Please note the Terraclips connector pack is required for assembly.
If you're new to TerraClips and you intend on purchasing between 1 & 3 terrain packs, we recommend one connector combo pack per terrain set. Most users will eventually hit a maximum of required clip packs, since their usage and layouts will top out at a size and level of complexity they are typically comfortable building. Advanced users will air on the side of "more clips=more possibilities" and may purchase 1 connector combo pack for every terrain purchase they make.*All Information Taken From Wyrd-Games*