Novag Star Aquamarine
The estimated rating for our chess computers is at tournament time (40 moves in 2 hours, average 3 minutes per move). All chess computers have a large number of levels and can play stronger or weaker than this rating.
• With 128 different level settings.
• Programmed in accordance with the International Chess Rules, knows en-passant moves, castlings and prawn promotion.
• A multitude of special features can be chosen and displayed via the Liquid Crystal Display if desired.
• Check, Stalemate and Mate announcement.
• Very fast response time.
• Features include a Random Generator
• Hint key, Referee Mode and Training mode
• Moves can be taken back up to 25 times
• Position verification and also set-up mode for chess problem solving
• Depth search: 12
• solves most MATE in 6 moves
• Games are saved when the unit is switched off.
• Unit measures: 11 x 9.5 x 1 inch
• Runs on 6xAA batteries or adapter (not included)